May 27, 2015

Thank You One Frame Stories!

Some blessings knock on your life’s door when you least expect them. ‘One-Frame-Stories’ is one of them, especially for me. I don’t know when my Fridays turned into Frame day.


Last year Heyyomedia started an initiative, According to #OFS, on every Friday it displays a Frame/Photo on site (www.oneframestories.com) You just have to pick a thought and weave your most beautiful story or poetry under 99 words. That’s the only condition just 99 words or less. And submit your creativity within a week, till Thursday 12 midnight.


I don’t know what will you get or learn from this but frankly speaking, I learnt how to write, under a given condition. It improved my reading habit, I never let go a single word now without knowing it.


Don’t dare to think it’s a writer thing or why should I devote my precious time. Writing is essential for every person who wants to feel alive.. Give it a chance and it will become an addiction, a fabulous one!

Meanwhile, I received few delicate pieces from OneFrameStories. YAY! These are much close to me than those school trophies!


A. I put it beside my bed. It’s a genuine reason to smile, 24*7!


B. I was a serious pen collector during school days. And suddenly that habit vanished somewhere. And after getting this gorgeous as a writing-reward, I don’t desire for more. 


Info: 

A. Here you will find a new frame on every Friday.

B. You will get updates and few beautiful people here! (Monathais and Cattybriggs, Yes I’m talking about you. *close-up-smile*) 
OFS Twitter Handle: https://twitter.com/OneFrameStories




P.s - Thank You OneFrameStories and Heyyomedia for All Happiness!