April 17, 2016

Weakness that I loved the most..

It was a puzzle for me when I used to meet those people, who didn’t take any interest in music. Still I wonder about the rare kind of species. 

Music is not some side part of our days, I think a song has its own life, they breathe, they smile, they weep, and they are kind enough to take us along with them. Music love us back, no matter what, like a mother. right? I literally don’t know where I would be if there was no music in my world.

No, I am not exaggerating things, I simply want to show some gratitude towards a single song which eventually became the part of my routine, and it is “Song of The Caged Bird by Lindsey Stirling (2012)”  Although It is an instrumental but full of emotions, liveliness and heartbeats maybe more than that.  

I am saying this proudly that I can’t create a single piece of writing without it.  And if it seems my weakness then I loved it the most and would like  to carry on with it only till the last.   

- Ankita Chauhan